Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chicken Baby

So this is my first blog, bear with me...
On Jan. 15, Ben and I told Haylee that I have a baby in my tummy. She was really excited and asked if it was a girl baby. I told her I didn't know. She proceeded to ask if it was a boy baby. I told her we didn't know what kind of baby it was. She looked a little confused and says in her squeaky voice, " Well, I can't hold a chicken!"
Needless to say, She now knows that the baby will be a person and that when people have babies, they have people babies and when animals have babies, they have animal babies.
Continuing on in our day, I had bowling today and bowled a 180!! Thanks to Leesa for letting me use her ball! Pretty sure it's the best I've ever bowled!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, that is hysterical! I love it! I'll have to add you to my blog list on my blog to keep up with you. Congrats on the new addition too! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete