Friday, January 23, 2009

Basketball Game!

So, today Mom and I went to Baby Boutique in Holland, since they're going out of business. Not so much a sale, yet, so if you're out that way in the next few weeks, make sure to check it out for me and let me know if the sales are getting any better!
Ben, Haylee, Mom and Dad B. and I went to Covenant's basketball game tonight. They won! Must be that I'm good luck! :) I haven't been to one of their games, or even stepped foot inside Covenant for 5 years!!! Haylee had tons of fun running around, Brylynn kept dissing her, but she kept going back for more ~ to be a kid again....... Haylee ate TONS of junk food, i.e. 2 bags of popcorn, jellybeans and 2 suckers... of course, I helped her with the popcorn, I couldn't let the good salt get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment