Monday, March 1, 2010

about time!

Since i haven't posted in forever, i'll try to get caught up on a few things.
Since July 22, we have been a family of four. My pregnancy ended 5 weeks sooner than we expected and we were blessed with a very handsome little boy, Evan Jay. He weighed in at 5lbs, 9oz and 18.5 inches long. Since then, he has grown to a whopping 16+ pounds and 22 inches long. He is just 7 months old now.
Haylee is turning 5 this coming Saturday (march 6). I can't believe she's that old already!!!! she loves to play with Evan and trying to figure out the "words" that he says. She keeps busy following me around as much as she can (when she's with us), reading books, doing gymnastics in the living room and dreaming about American Girl dolls. :) she has been loving the winter this year - sledding, building snowmen and throwing snowballs at the neighbor boys!
Ben is keeping busy with work which is awesome for this winter (do i hear a minivan in the future? :)) I have been busy cleaning for mom and dad and one of their neighbors, taking care of the kiddos and knitting. My latest tool for winding down. :) I'll try to be a little better at updating as the year progresses, but since spring is in the air, I'm not on the computer too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment