Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Grandpa Haveman's cancer has spread all through his chest, Abdomen, stomach and lymph nodes in the lungs. The doctors have said that he has "months" to live. As far as I know, he has not yet decided if he will be doing chemo or not. On a lighter note, Grandpa and Grandma were at my mom and dad's on Sunday for dinner with the whole family. Grandma has an earpiece that looks like a bluetooth to help her hear more... it's actually pretty cool! :) She had to have it turned down though, because "we sure are a noisy bunch!" We painted the nursery and Haylee's room last week. They look really good! Thanks Brent! (kinda nice having a painter in the family!) The nursery is a bright green and Haylee's room is purple - she LOVES it! We were really glad we could surprise her w/ it done when she came over yesterday. It is also Haylee's birthday on Friday, I can't believe she's going to be 4 already... my goodness does time fly! And Dawn, thanks for let us have MoMo overnight, we sure had fun with her! Oh, and Ben got me slippers for Valentines day, since the ones I had before were from Dawn and Tommy I think for Christmas my Junior year... it was time, they were pretty much shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment